Education Future International Scholarship 2020
Because we know you are going to make a change!
The Education Future International Scholarship 2020 is a unique scholarship fund that has been created by the scholarship winners worldwide. All the like-minded winners have come to a decision to fund the next batch of students with whatever they can contribute. This is a concept of giving back to the society for the cause of education with a focus on building a brighter and smarter future.
The Education Future International Scholarship 2020 is only offered to the meritorious Indian students for studying overseas at any of the top universities globally.
- Applicant should be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport
- Applicant should have minimum scored 60% in 10th and 12th.
- Applicants should reflect that they lack means of self-funding their education abroad. Hence, the applicant should be planning to fund himself at least 50% through an education loan.
Eligible areas of study:
- The applicant should be going to pursue any UG/ PG course overseas to a recognized university/ college outside India. This scholarship cannot be availed for studying in India.
- This scholarship is open to all subjects of study
- The applicant should have started their course before 31 October 2020.
Value of the scholarship:
- The value of each scholarship ranges between 2 lacs to 10 lacs Indian rupees.
- The number of scholarships varies each year and depends on the quality of applications we receive.
Applications for the Education Future International Scholarship 2020 are accepted on a rolling basis. Hence, the first you apply, the better.
- Applications open- 15 Dec 2019
- Application deadline- 26 May 2020 (the deadline extension is due to the current COVID-19 situation)
- Final results announcement date: Mid July 2020
Students interested in applying for the Education Future International Scholarship 2020 should submit the online application. Application form or any sort of documents are not required to be sent offline via post/ courier.